- The final assessment of a student for promotion shall
be decided by the rules of the…. Board.
- Improvement test will be conducted for those students who
get less than 40% in two
- There will be no change in the exam date if the student is absent or sick.
- A minimum attendance of 80% is must throughout
the year for final promotion.
- Absence from a subject excludes a pupil from being graded
in the subject which will
disqualify him/her for proficiency award.
- Once the result
is declared, it shall be considered